mundo-de-hechulera asked: Pregunta estupida LOL¿Tu crees aun que Kristen esta embrazada o no?
LOL stupid question ¿Tu Aun think that Kristen is in the embrazada?
I think you are asking me if I think Kristen is pregnant and the answer is yes!
If google translate is wrong…sorry, not sure what you are asking.
You rock, MN!
- “I wouldn’t be acting if I hadn’t got the part. [Twilight] is very close to my heart.”
- “I don’t really know how I see myself, it sort of changes every day.”
- ” A woman can’t be too sexy! ”
- “I don’t want to live forever. You don’t die,so it doesn’t mean anything. And then everyone would lose respect for you.”
- “I want to start a thing that encompasses music, film and writing as well. I dont think I’ve established myself enough in film and definitely not music, I haven’t done anything in music. Yeah. I think you need to have a lot of goodwill towards you to get one really going.”
- “ I guess I am quite shy and I also like to do things where I have a little time to think about what I’m saying first.I’m not very good at thinking before I open my mouth to speak. It has been known to get me in to trouble.”
- ” You try to say things in the perfect way but you know unless you say something stupid, from which people will make you look like a dick, you’re not going to have sound bites. And if you don’t say anything stupid, someone’s going to make something up anyways”
- “I am so neurotic. It’s annoying, but at same time, I hold on to it. My insecurity is the only thing I find interesting about myself.”
- “There’s definitely, I don’t know chemistry, or whatever but I definitely had some kind of change, I felt something with Kristen.”
- “There’s no point in being scared of just trying. The worst that can happen is just failure, right?”
- ” I think romance is anything honest. As long as it’s honest, it’s so disarming. ”
- “I’m fascinated by people who genuinely don’t care to what others think.”
- ” I like crazy people who don’t give a fuck! ”
- “ How do you define love? – Wow. I think it’s being with someone and letting that person be herself. Each person has to live their own life, but with the support of the other one. And you have to be able to do what you want to do. This is the definition of a couple in love, because love globalizes many other things. ”
- ” I’m like a compulsive eater. i’m going to be so fat when i’m older, it’s ridiculous. ”
- “It’s strange, you can’t have a normal life. You spend a lot of time trying to fight it, but at the end you end up finding a new way to live. People don’t notice how lonely you are. ”
- “… This is my style, what you see now. I feel comfortable and free, and I highly value freedom.”
- A fan said, ‘What can I do to get your attention?’ I was like ‘Um, just take your clothes off.’ She stood there and frantically started taking her clothes off and got dragged out of the room by security.”
- “Laughing with her is like falling in love all over again”
- “Instead of people just complaining about stuff, people should figure out how to make the world right again. If you feel like the world’s been taken away from you figure out how to take it back. Don’t just shout about it.”
- “I had to become a vampire to find the right woman.”
- “Your world gets smaller. There’s a massive contraction. And the weirdest thing is the more you contract it, the more the [public] interest goes up. It’s so crazy. There’s no way around it. You’re either on a 24-7 reality TV show, or people think you should be.”
- “I don’t really know how I see myself, it sort of changes every day.”
- “I don’t spend much time thinking about what to wear. I buy clothes randomly, depending on my mood. I could wear the same thing for days, even one those button-fly romper suits for babies would be okay.”
- “I don’t have awkward moments. I have an awkward life, occasionally interrupted by normalcy.”
- ”Oh,my principles are very simple – be honest with myself, think less about myself and be nice to people. ”
- “It was there from the beginning. The way Kristen and I reacted to each other just felt right. And it worked.”
- “The tabloid industry does terrible, terrible things for the world. It makes people stupid. People say tabloids are about escapism, and people have got to get away from the misery of the world. It’s like, ‘No, people are lazy, and they don’t want to try.’ … Every time I’ve looked at a magazine like that, I’ve regretted it. I gain absolutely nothing from it. And neither does anyone else.”
- ” Acceptation is the prerequisite for happiness ”
- “I have the weirdest relationship with suits, I only ever wear them once and so I have a storage unit with about 1000 suits. Occasionally I’ll give them to friends but, to tell you the truth, I’m a bit of a hoarder. I find it really, really difficult to give things away; I don’t know why.”
- ” Kristen’s an extraordinary talented actress. ”
- “The thing with everyone knowing you, it’s weird, because people have this one-sided relationship where they look at your picture and feel they know you more than someone they actually know. I don’t really know myself that well.”
- “ There’s definitely, I don’t know… chemistry or whatever but I definitely had some kind of change, I felt something with Kristen.”
- ” I like it when people aren’t afraid to express themselves so be it with what they wear or how they behave or whatever. It’s annoying when people are afraid to be themselves…”
“I think I don’t get some jobs because I don’t go to the gym. I am literally the only actor in LA who doesn’t have a six pack,”
- “ It’s that thing… Someone knowing who they are, it’s the best,” he answers coyly when asked what attracts his interest in a woman. “ I guess because it is like the opposite of what I am – I am so all over the place ”
- “Online numerous people are already doing their best to bring me down.”
- ” When I met Kristen there was instant chemistry. She brought something out of me that I can’t even explain. ”
- “I can’t remember who said it, but a soul and a heaven must exist because good people aren’t rewarded enough on Earth. I always liked that idea, if that makes sense.”
- ” Well, if it’s true love, I think that no matter what, it’ll never go away.”
- ” Has your girlfriend, Kristen Stewart seen the movie?
She was sitting in front of me at the premiere. I was constantly looking at the back of her head and thought, damn, does it bore her, shall I whisper something into her ear? But yes, she liked it. ”
- “What I especially like about Kristen is that she’s like me, not dizzy from fans and press attention. She stays true to herself and very smart for her age. With each movie she matured.”
- ” I never really considered myself attractive. I was always kind of gangly in school. ”
- ” If you love someone, you believe she is the best person in the world. She doesn’t see herself like that, and that’s the only thing he wants to show her. That’s love. He wants her to love herself the same way he loves her.”
- ” Could you fall in love with Kristen? Rob: Oh yeah, she’s amazing! ”
- “Rob is protective of two things: his guitar and his girlfriend” – Jackson Rathbone
- ”Who’s your celebrity crush?” Rob: “Kristen Stewart.”
- “We ( me and Kristen ) went through a lot together, so we’re very close.”
- I wonder what smells he likes on a woman? “You know, it’s funny, but you can tell quite a lot about someone from the way they smell, don’t you think?” I tell him I once dumped a guy because I didn’t like his smell. “Exactly, it’s weird. You can tell how good a person is, in a funny sort of way. People who are weird – I think they smell weird. It’s like a totally animel thing. If someone’s body scet reacts to you in a certain way, it can be amazing. It’s massively powerful.”
- ” From the first day I met Kristen, there was an energy. A lot of people get famous and they lose their mind. You can just tell with Kristen that she’s the total opposite. It’s really, really hard to find someone like that.”
- “She’s a unique girl. You really don’t meet many people like Kristen.”
- “I don’t know why she is, but Kristen’s just better than everyone else.”
- “I see love as an evolution of true friendship.”
- “Most actors encourage the attention because they think it will make them have a more lasting career, but I don’t think that’s the case. The more of yourself you reveal, the less interesting people find you. Mystery lasts a lot longer.”
Anonymous asked: I'm wondering why everyone thinks Jules has the trumpet! Maybe she took the photo at R & K's house. Maybe she is visiting and helping out like the beautiful grandmother she is! It's been really, really quiet (especially from the OG) this week. Hmmmmmmm
From what I’ve been seeing this sign and the trumpet are hanging up in Libertine’s Studio (Jule’s studio) where Kristen has an office.
So…no I don’t think that this was taken from their house. But I’ve been hearing from my peeps that pay attention to the OG’s IG and twitter accounts that things have been pretty quiet.